Yosemite West Property &
Your Membership Dues at Work in 2004
YWPHI members donated their time and labor to make all these activities happen. Your dues cover only out-of-pocket expenses. Please continue your support!
Around the Neighborhood
- purchased materials to replace broken windows at mailbox shed
- purchased lumber and materials to build new shelf in mailbox shed for mailman to sort mail
- designed and printed new Information sign
- purchased lumber and materials to install new Information sign
Keeping the Community Informed
- printed and mailed two issues of the YWPHI newsletter
- printed and mailed updates about sewer bond vote
- paid annual domain name registration for www.yosemitewest.org
- paid monthly web hosting fees for www.yosemitewest.org
Addressing Fire Safety
- designed and purchased three metal fire hose houses
- purchased cement and bolts to install fire hose houses
Promoting Community Spirit
- sponsored the Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend picnics
- miscellaneous telephone calls, postage and related supplies to conduct YWPHI business
Copyright text © Yosemite West Property & Homeowners, Inc. 2003-2012,
Copyright photographs © John Mock 2004-2012.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized redistribution of this document is prohibited. Updated February 7, 2012.